Medicina

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 poster appears in Korea revealing 256GB version

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 poster appears in Korea revealing 256GB version

Sources shared that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will have features consistent with other Galaxy premium devices - IP68 water and dust protection grade, MicroSD expansion slot, Quick Charging, and a Universal Serial Bus Type C port. After all, Samsung's S8 is without doubt one of the best designed smartphones we've seen in ages. The stylus really never got the chance to show its mettle in the Galaxy Note 7, so we expect we'd see mostly the same features, like tilt support and excessive levels of pressure, in the Galaxy Note 8.

However, with the Samsung Galaxy S8 released back in April 2017 - to rapturous applause - our thoughts have now turned to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The brochure also hints at the possibility of the release of the phone in Maple Gold and Midnight Black color variants including the addition of six more colors. Both are Android phablets, but each promises a different experience to users.

ETNews claims that the majority of Galaxy Note 8's batteries will be manufactured by Samsung SDI, who will be wholly responsible for the initial batch, and Japan's Murata Manufacturing will eventually supply 20 percent of all batteries found inside the Galaxy Note 8. However, Samsung has also teased new S-Pen features for the advice in a recent advertisement. Samsung is leaving no stone unturned to increase the size of its user base.

Are you excited for the Galaxy Note 8 unveiling this Wednesday?

Still, precautions are being taken with the Galaxy Note 8 to ensure its launch runs smoothly. The pre-order will be available on the same day for some parts of the globe and finally, it will full-fledgedly hit the stores from mid-September. It suggests that the Galaxy Note 8 has packed telephoto lens along with the regular RGB lens. For those who have not received the update yet, the update is rolling out in stages and will reach the compatible handsets eventually.

For the Note 8, Samsung SDI will be responsible for 80 percent of the battery production, while Murata will make the remaining 20 percent. In India, it is likely to be powered by Samsung's Exynos 8895 processor while the US variant, as expected, would get Snapdragon 835 processor. Samsung would want to get the Note 7 owners onboard with the Note 8.

In Australia, the leaked promotional brochure of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, shared by Ausdroid, has seemingly revealed the smartphone's specifications.